Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Gazebo Ceremony & Decorations

The Ultimate Package Wedding Package includes your choice of the Gazebo or the Beach.  We chose the Gazebo since I knew I didn't want to have my wedding on the beach and I def wanted to rock out my fabulous shoes.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
REHEARSAL
The day before the wedding, the wedding party and parents met up for 10 min to do a quick rehearsal for the wedding with us.  At this time we gave Yamina the order we wanted and also we gave her our CD of music to be played and when.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our package included white linens for the wedding and dinner.
We had the option of using covered chairs or the open style chairs.  I liked how the the fully covered chairs looked when a picture was taken from the back. I felt like my chair bows didn't get lost in peoples clothing showing through the chairs from the back end, but that is just my personal choice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is other option of chairs.
They will be white if you choose the Tiffany style chairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chair Bows 


If you bring the chair bows with you the resort will add them to the chairs for you free of charge, they will also bring them over to the dinner/reception too.  This also applies with any decorations you bring.
I had a few extra bows and they used them to line the rim of the gazebo - which is typically a $200 up charge.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The center isle leading up to the Gazebo had a long white carpet runner.  I was then asked if I wanted seashells or rocks to line the sides of the aisle.  I used the rocks since my theme wasn't very "beachy".  You will be asked what you want to use when you go over everything with the coordinator when you arrive at DRC.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Champagne Toast
Since our wedding was over 20 people we choose not to do the champagne Toast, which was included in our package, immediately following the wedding with all of our guests.  We were not able to transfer any credit for this to another area either. Since there was more then 20 people they were going to charge per class extra.  To our surprise when we walked down the aisle they gave us (the bride and groom) champagne for the two of us!


1 comment:

  1. The florist did an amazing work here! I have never seen such beautiful floral decoration. I think themed weddings also look very pretty. Last month I attended a gorgeous wedding at a Chicago wedding venues. The couple used Chic barn wedding theme. It was also looking fabulous.

    ReplyDelete